2005 FORD GT
• An outstanding low mileage example of the head-turning supercar in an iconic colour scheme, which is in excellent condition.
• Under the rear clam-shell lies a 5.4-litre supercharged V8 producing 550bhp and 500lb-ft of torque, driving the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission.
• It has benefited from regular servicing at the leading GT specialists GT101.
• It was built in November 2004 and imported to the UK and registered here in 2014
• The car has just two private owners from new.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
• Finished in Centennial with white painted ‘racing’ stripes, this GT also features the optional lightweight BBS wheels, and red painted brake callipers along with the premium audio system making it a “4 Option” car.
• It remains virtually standard with the only modification being the addition of an aftermarket Pioneer audio system in the cabin.
• Its original owner’s manuals will be included, along with a full history folder of relevant invoices, documents and a trickle charger.
• No bodywork damage or repairs.
• Its original Centennial white paintwork is in excellent condition, having been machine polished and ceramic coated with accredited Titan products.
• Inside, its black leather upholstery is immaculate. It has a useful additional small storage cubby fitted between the seats.
• The most recent MOT test has just been completed (17th June 2022) at 1,368 miles, which was a clean pass with no advisories or defects.
• Its most recent service was in June 2022 at 1,368 miles, where technicians at GT101 in Colchester changed the engine oil and filter, and performed a full inspection.
• In keeping with the low mileage, the car has been fastidiously maintained.
• A full set of new Bridgestome tyres were fitted in 2021 (all with 2020 date codes). All wheels are as new and have not been painted.
This Ford GT is a fantastic modern supercar, which is not just blisteringly fast in a straight line, but also boasts impressive handling thanks to the development influence of Ford’s global team. In its launch year in the UK, it was crowned as Evo magazine’s Car of the Year, with the team calling it “one of the all-time great supercars”. Rarely seen on British roads, this car is in superb condition, and would make an eye-catching addition to any collection.